About the Event
CIRAS is hosting the third "Iowa Manufacturing Matchmaking" event to increase sales opportunities for firms in a variety of manufacturing industries. The goal is to assist manufacturing companies by increasing their revenues and by reducing supply chain lengths.
The matchmaking and networking event to be held in Altoona will represent "speed-dating" opportunities for suppliers and end users. Participating firms from across the state will have a structured opportunity to network with potential customers and suppliers by sharing information, samples and more.
How does it work? Manufacturing representatives will have up to 7 introductory matchmaking meetings (15 minute appointments) based on registrant selections.
- Once registration is complete, a listing of all participating companies will be emailed to registrants.
- Participants review the list and select and rank preferred matches (up to 10) using our convenient online selection form.
- All appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first served registration basis; organizers will try to accommodate all requests
- Upon arrival the day of the event participants will receive their detailed matchmaking schedules.
- At the conclusion of the formal matchmaking meetings there is an opportunity for open matches and networking until event close.
The deadline to register is set for November 1st, 2017 to accommodate the match facilitation process. All appointments are addressed on a first come, first served registration basis.