Minnesota Housing will answer questions and lead discussion on:
- Changes implemented in the past year as a result of lender feedback
- Income calculation changes
- Mortgage Credit Certificate Program
- Deferred Payment Loan
- Lender support at Minnesota Housing and U.S. Bank MRBP
- Marketing opportunities
- Topics chosen by participants. Share your discussion items or questions when you
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. Refreshments will be provided.
Validated parking is available at the Block 19 Municipal Parking Ramp, 145 East 7th Street at the corner of Jackson and East 7th Streets across from the Metro Square Building. Bring your parking ticket to the input session to receive a validated parking pass good for the day.