Register for September 17 In-Person Lender Training
Attend Minnesota Housing and U.S. Bank MRBP in-person training on Wednesday, September 17 at the New Brighton Community Center. The training will include sessions that go beyond our standard Webinar content. New and experienced lenders are welcome! Choose from the following sessions:
- NEW SESSION ADDED: Minnesota Housing 101
- U.S. Bank MRBP Orientation for New Lenders
- How to Get Your Loans Purchased Faster
- Keeping Up With Minnesota Housing: Review of Recent Changes
- First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit: Mortgage Credit Certificate Program Training
- Committing a Minnesota Housing Loan
- Online Commitment System Lab: Opportunity to commit test loans and ask questions about the commitment process.
We encourage less experienced lenders to take the Start Up and Step Up Procedural and Documents Webinar tomorrow in advance of the in-person training - see registration link at left.
Free parking is available. Lunch is on your own. For participants of both the morning and afternoon sessions, we will break from 11:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m. for lunch.