New Procedural Manual and Training
A Webinar about the new manual will be held for all Impact Fund program administrators on April 30 from 8:30-10 a.m.
The Webinar will cover the following topics:
- New: Household Income Determination Rules
- New: Affordability Gap Eligibility Policy
- New: Maximum Investment Per-Unit Policy
- New: Homeowner/Volunteer Labor Policy
- New: Reasonable Cost Estimates for Improvements Policy
- Expanded activity-based sections
- Updated Disbursement Policies
- Updated Administration Fee
- Updates about Indian/Tribal Housing
- Updated definitions, forms, and Required Program Documents list
- Guidance on Deferred Loan-Bond Proceeds
- Guidance on the Layering restriction
This Webinar is required for all staff involved with implementing Impact Fund awards.