Lender Satisfaction Survey Results and Next Steps
Thank you for taking the the 2014 Lender Satisfaction Survey. Your feedback helps us improve programs, processes, and service.
Key positive feedback
- Excellent customer service
- Programs have improved
- Enjoy both online and in-person training options
Recent changes based on your feedback
- We increased income limits and loan amounts (up to the greater of $5,000 or 5% of purchase price) for the Deferred Payment Loan.
- We're offering new and revised training options, including Minnesota Housing 101, Process and Documents, Loan Commitment System and Title company training.
- Term Sheets are now called Program Descriptions and Product Descriptions. They are all available on our Manuals, Forms, and Resources Page, along with a new loan programs overview document.
- The Contact Sheet is a “Who to Call” list with Minnesota Housing and U.S. Bank Home Mortgage, MRBP Division contact information.
We are working on two initiatives to streamline and enhance home mortgage programs:
- A review of the downpayment and closing cost loan options available for the HFA Preferred Risk Sharing™ product.
- A redesign of the Partner Solutions Team phone tree to improve business partner communication.