- VACCINE was represented at at the Innovation Showcase in Washington D.C. on the 11th of February. With Numerous attendees and demonstrations, it was a great event.
- On February 15th, VACCINE PI and Penn State faculty member, Dr. Alan MacEachren was officially inducted as a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- On February 18th, VACCINE Director David Ebert and Managing Director Kaethe Beck got underway on the USCG GreenBrier. The crew removed navigational aids from the Mississippi.
- On February 20th, the CVADA team briefed Vice Admiral Rob Parker and members of Atlantic Area Command on various social media analysis tools.
- The VACCINE Center at Purdue University had a visit from our CG 771 partners to continue phase II development of cgSARVA on February 25th and 26th.
will be looking for graduate students in the Fall of 2014 to apply for the HS STEM Fellowship. Additional information can be found