Six Simple Steps to Help Build Your Brand
An important step in setting your life insurance business apart from the others in your community and industry is to define your brand clearly, which can often be simple to say but difficult to do. Consider the answers to these questions:
- What is the purpose of your business?
- What differentiates your business?
- What problem do you solve for your customers?
- Why should your customers care?
Building a brand takes energy and time. A good way to start is to schedule a half hour into your day for the small, daily actions to differentiate your life insurance business.
- Brainstorm Your Brand
- Get Consistent on Social Media
- Document Your Day Through Stories
- Engage with Your Followers
- Connect with Groups Sharing Your Values
- Completing the Branding Checklist
Don't forget, we have tons of carrier content that you can use. Check our website or contact me directly for marketing material.