Here's how to use our Library 2 Go service*:
1. Call us at 615-595-1277 between 8:00a and 4:30p to request up to 10 items.
2. Staff will find the books and check them out to you. (Please allow time for us to find your items.)
3. Come to the Main Library in Franklin.
4. Park and call us from the parking lot.
5. Come to the front door and stop at the mat.
6. A staff person will put your bag of items on the table and unlock the front door.
7. Once the inside doors close behind the staff member, you may enter the foyer for your items.
8. Returns go in the outside return book drop.
For your own safety, we recommend wearing gloves when picking up your items. This service is "use at your own risk". Library Staff wipe down the book covers when received and wear gloves as we handle materials but we have no method for cleaning pages.
Our goal is to maintain a manageable level of items going in and out that we can disinfect and loan with the number of staff on duty. These guidelines may be changed based on new information during the current pandemic and/or due to the need to adapt the procedure as it is implemented.Your understanding of the current limitations is greatly appreciated.
*Your Library account must be in good standing with not more than $3 in fines and no overdues.