For the safety of all of our families, these are our safety protocols:
1. If you are not feeling well or had any potential exposure to COVID-19, please stay home and take some makeup classes until you are certain you are not a carrier. If you have any uncertainty, please see your physician for guidance.
2. We request you limit your group to 1 parent per child when coming to class if possible. We understand that sometimes both parents want to be involved, so please do not exceed 2 adults with your child when coming to class.
3. Everyone over 9 years of age must wear a mask at all times within the facility. Students actively participating in class (even if over 9 years) are not required to wear a mask as it can interfere with breathing during exertion.
4. Temperatures are taken upon arrival. Anyone with a fever above 38C will be given a makeup class for the day and can return once they are fever-free.
5. Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and upon departure.
6. Please bring your own water bottle to class. The water fountain is no longer available. If you are attending a camp or Wonderkids Club, please also bring your own snack.
7. For kids ages 6 and under, please consider purchasing a Kid Kit to allow your child to have their own personal set of the small equipment we use in class. You are also welcome to bring your own items from home.
8. We will continue to sanitize between classes and do a twice a day deep clean of the gym. Our class sizes will remain a maximum of 12 kids and camps are a maximum of 15 kids.
9. For Birthdays Parties, we are limiting those to 10 kids with one adult per child. Only individual servings of food (cupcakes, cups of ice cream, bags of chips) will be allowed. All of the above protocols must be followed as well.