To my SWEAT peeps...
"Be humble enough to know you're not better than anyone else and wise enough to know that you're different from the rest."
I hope you were able t0 find 30 minutes for yourself this Sunday morning to continue working on how you will close 2019 and goals and visions you have for 2020. Last newsletter I talked about a few personal goals for 2019 I had that either did or didn't come to fruition. This morning I continue with coffee, laptop and gel pens to finish this project up. A few notes I took down early in the year I transferred to the first page of every month in my planner. Yes, planner. I'm a paper and gel pen kind of girl. I have the laptop and ical and all that stuff too, but my Lilly Pulitzer Day Planner and my 100 pack of gel pens makes me happy. Most especially when the gel color glides like thin glue to the paper and leaves a colorful stain of a goal I am to reach. I love that shit. Anywho, here are a few I looked back on this morning:
- Do not give your time to the things that drain you, the thoughts that bring you down, or the people who break your heart.
- You are not required to change all at once. You are required to be brave enough to make small changes one day at a time.
- You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.
- Know exactly what you deserve and accept nothing less and do not stress over anything that is not helping you to improve your life.
- One life. Just one. Remember this each and every day you wake your eyes up.
This was my coffee time for Dec. 8th along with talking with you, journal writing, and coffee. I hope you make time to reflect back and then to begin looking forward.
Let's talk gym talk......