B2B Matchmaking/Supply Chain Web Event
Thursday, May 14
As Oregon and SW Washington slowly begin to recover from the effects of the coronavirus outbreak, connecting local supply lines is more critical than ever. The B2B Matchmaking/Supply Chain web event has been expanded from its original in-person format to include a wide regional audience for maximum connection. The more participants, the more opportunities to promote your business and find new customers. Join us to generate new customers, suppliers, and gain exposure for your manufacturing business. View the informational flyer
Participation in OMEP programs held in physical locations typically requires a registration fee, but this virtual conference is free with the bonus of expanded exposure to manufacturers throughout Oregon and SW Washington. As a participant in this event, you can expect some or all the following results:
• Develop 25-35 new contacts.
• Establish new relationships and strategic partnerships.
• Develop new customers and suppliers.
• Discover resources to increase efficiencies and grow your business.
• Improve your company and product pitch.