WPSI Recruiting Patient Services Associate
Who should apply?
Compassionate, patient-focused, and computer-proficient individuals with experience in customer service. Experience working in a call-center is a plus. Commitment to the full training schedule (below) is required:
- Facilitated group conversations via Zoom, Mon - Fri, 9 AM - 12 PM, 11/29 - 12/20
- Additional one-on-one and small group virtual meetings several times a week between 1 PM – 3 PM
- Approximately 2 hours of daily reading and reflection exercises
This is a virtual program, so consistent access to a laptop or desktop computer, broadband internet, a webcam, and a word processing program like Microsoft Word, Google Documents, or similar are required to complete the training.
In this program, they offer:
- Cutting-edge job connection strategies resulting in 97% of graduates finding employment.
- A $150 weekly stipend while in training at WPSI.
- The opportunity to interview for open, full-time Patient Services Associate positions at a Penn Medicine call center starting at $15.99/hr.
Click HERE to apply! Application deadline Friday, November 12th, at 5PM.