2022 Regional Economic Development Council (REDC) Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) Webinars
Since its inception, the REDC Initiative has awarded over $7.5 billion to more than 9,200 projects through a competitive process to spur job creation based on regional priorities. Round XII includes core capital and tax-credit funding that will be combined with a wide range of existing agency programs. The core funding includes $225 million in grants and tax credits, to fund high value regional priority projects, as well as additional funding from state agencies available to support community revitalization and business growth consistent with the existing REDC plans through the CFA process.
Below is a list of programs that offer funding through the CFA.
- Parks: Environmental Protection Fund Program 2022
- NYSERDA: Commercial & Industrial Carbon Challenge Program 2022
- New York State Grown & Certified Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Development Grant Program 2022
- NYSERDA Carbon Neutral Economic Development 2022
- Homes & Community Renewal: Main Street Program 2022
- Empire State Development: Market NY Program 2022
- Empire State Development: Grant Funds 2022
- Empire State Development: Excelsior Jobs Program 2022
- Department of State: Environmental Protection Fund Local Waterfront Revitalization Program 2022
- Department of State: Environmental Protection Fund Brownfield Opportunity Areas 2022
- Canal Corporation: Canalway Grant Program 2022
- Empire State Development: NYS Business Incubator 2022
- NYPA: Recharge NY Program 2022
A series of on-demand recorded webinars are available for you to find out more about their 2022 programs. The entire series may be accessed via the button below.