Responsible Hospitality Training
Online or In-person
Beginning July 1, 2022, all alcohol servers and their managers will have 60 days to obtain a valid RBS certification to perform their duties in a business that serves alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises.
This applies to anyone who perform any of the following duties:
- Check patron identification
- Take patron alcoholic beverage orders
- Pour alcoholic beverages for patrons
- Deliver alcoholic beverages to patrons
- Check ID for alcohol service
- Oversee, train or hire those who perform the above duties.
Your entire hospitality staff will need to be trained. Online - anytime, in person Feb. 17th
Deadline to register for In-Person is Feb. 10 - there cannot be late registrations, because you need your ABC Server # prior to taking the class. You will need to pay $3 to register with the ABC (per person).