Dear #RPS Strong Family,
I'm reaching out with this special RPS Direct to share an update about COVID-19 vaccinations for our employees. We just received word that the Richmond City Health District (RCHD) will be providing us with a vaccine registration link later today. Once we have it, we'll share it with ALL RPS employees via their RPS email accounts. Please note the following:
- Though the vaccine is not required, I strongly encourage our employees to take it. I acknowledge and understand the hesitation in communities of color given historic abuses by the medical profession. As a demonstration of my confidence in the vaccine's safety, I'll be taking it, and will do so publicly.
- To the extent possible, I respectfully request that RPS employees sign up for time slots outside their normal work hours.
- RCHD will be continually adding vaccination events so please keep checking back if slots fill up.
- I'll be hosting a special vaccine edition of RPS Live! tomorrow at 4:30 pm on the RPS Facebook page with representatives from RCHD to answer your questions.
- In the meantime, if you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With great appreciation,