Dear Ordway Families,
It’s our first week for hybrid students to be at school! We had a great first day with our K-1 students. Ordway staff is excited to see everyone on Wednesday. Below are some helpful reminders as families prepare for students’ return to learn:
Ordway Hybrid First Week Reminders
How do I know if my child is AM or PM?
- Log into Family Access
- Select Report Cards & School Info
- Select Learning Model
- Once the report generates click view report
- Look under ‘Learning Model’
What are the drop off windows for AM/ PM?
- Pick up is at 10:35 and 3:10
- All students have a color coded sticker to indicate dismissal plans (please inform your child’s teacher of changed plans ideally 24 hours ahead of time)
Where is the car drop off and pick up area?
- Cars should use the north entry drive and follow it behind the school by the playshed for drop off.
- To help with traffic flow, car drivers may be asked to loop around the church next door to keep cars moving onto campus and off of Madison.
Where are other arrival/dismissal up areas?
- Bus riders, bikers and walkers: Front entrance
- Parents who park and walk to pick up are to go to the front entrance.
What items does my child need?
- A mask that is snug and ideally two layers of fabric/material
- Scan card for bus and entry
- Water bottle with a straw
- Warm clothes (windows will be open and students will be outside a lot)
Thank you partnership as we enter our ‘first week’ of (in-person) school.