Students Return to the Classroom
197 students in special programs and 103 in preschool returned to schools for face-to-face instruction this week. Administrators and teachers were as excited as their students to be reunited again! All students were asked to take the self-screener checklist
before coming to school each day. Students who could wear masks throughout the day except when eating inside their classrooms did so, (pre-schoolers and those who are medically deemed unable are exempt), and all practiced social distancing to ensure the safety of others around them.
For students who chose face to face instruction:
- Elementary students return on January 25th
- Middle school students return on February 8th
- William Penn students return February 1st
- WPHS students will follow a Hybrid model due to the high population of students
- Wallin students return on February 1st
- Please monitor our website at www.coloniaschooldistrict.org as dates are subject to change.