You're Invited: Consolidated Request for Proposals and Technical Assistance Kickoff
In preparation for the 2021 Consolidated Request for Proposals (RFP)/2022 Housing Tax Credits (HTC) Round 1, you're invited to a Consolidated RFP and Technical Assistance (TA) Kickoff event.
We will share new information about the 2021 RFP/2022 HTC Round 1, including updates on funding and resource requirements, scoring requirements, and guidance on how to submit a competitive application. Whether you are new to the Consolidated RFP or have applied previously, the Kickoff event will be informative.
The Consolidated RFP and TA Kickoff is not a replacement for more focused, project-specific TA. Minnesota Housing recently rolled out a new TA request form! Please fill out and submit the Technical Assistance Request Form and you will be connected with a staff person who can discuss specifics about your proposal and answer your questions.
Wednesday, March 3 with the morning session from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and afternoon breakouts from 1:15-3:30 p.m.
Virtually via GoTo Meeting
10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. - Morning Session
This large group session led by Minnesota Housing staff will cover the Consolidated RFP process and timeline, important policy updates related to funding sources such as Housing Tax Credits, as well as important application information related to underwriting, supportive housing, asset management and more.
1:15-3:30 p.m. - Afternoon Breakout Sessions
The following breakout sessions will be offered. You may register for up to two sessions.
- Underwriting – Round Table Discussion
- Supportive Housing, Housing Infrastructure Bonds (HIBs) and Section 811 Project Rental Assistance (PRA) – Presentation and Round Table Discussion
- 2021 MN Overlay to the 2020 version of the Enterprise Green Communities Criteria – Presentation, Round Table Discussion and Q&A
- Scoring Preview – Presentation and Q&A
- Senior Housing and Housing Infrastructure Bonds (HIBs) – Presentation and Round Table Discussion
- Housing Tax Credits (HTCs) Allocation, Preservation, and Compliance Updates – Round Table Discussion
- Consolidated RFP Selection Points/Preference, Universal Design Update, and Building Standards Updates – Presentation, Round Table Discussion and Q&A
- Consolidated RFP Overview and Application Fundamentals – Presentation and Q&A
Please register by February 26 for the sessions that work for you. If you're unable to attend the morning session, we will post it on our website and share via eNews.