A big congratulations to the five UT students and recent alumni who were awarded for their research at The Undergraduate Awards, often referred to as the "junior Nobel prize". They have been invited to attend the Global Summit in Dublin, Ireland to accept their awards.
Juhi Patel was awarded Global Winner, beating out all 3500 entries in her category. Way to go!
Four students placed Highly Commended and are waiting to hear if they will be Regional Winners in their category. Check our Winners Page
in the coming week for updates on their placement.
Global Winner (Highest scoring entry in category)
- Juhi Patel - Classical Studies and Archaeology (class of 2019)
Highly Commended (Top 10% in category)
- Pete Paueksakon - Architecture and Design (class of 2019)
- Tyler Hounshell - Earth and Environmental Sciences (class of 2018)
- William White - Literature (senior)
- Dara Carney-Nedelman - Psychology (class of 2019)
Ready to submit for the next competition? For the 2020 Awards, any undergraduate from the class of 2019, 2020, and 2021 may submit up to three works for consideration of an award. Check our website for more information and how to submit for the 2020 program.