Responsible Hospitality Training
Online or In-person..only 2 seats left for the in-person training.
So far 50 people have registered for the online training, so you're getting it done! We are able to pay for 100 people online.
Beginning July 1, 2022, all alcohol servers and their managers will have 60 days to obtain a valid RBS certification to perform their duties in a business that serves alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises.
This applies to anyone who perform any of the following duties:
- Check patron identification
- Take patron alcoholic beverage orders
- Pour alcoholic beverages for patrons
- Deliver alcoholic beverages to patrons
- Check ID for alcohol service
- Oversee, train or hire those who perform the above duties.
Your entire hospitality staff will need to be trained.
- You need your ABC Server # prior to taking the in-person class.
- You will need to pay $3 to register with the ABC (per person).