As the number of pressing issues on a school leader’s plate continues to increase exponentially, how do you get it all done and ensure you are creating a school climate and culture where students can learn and thrive? Join the first NJPSA Mastermind cohort of experienced school leaders* to brainstorm, share, learn, collaborate, discover, and solve the major problems that keep you up at night.
It doesn’t have to be lonely at the top!
This community of peers, including one experienced Mastermind facilitator, meets regularly to explore and dive deeply into the current problems of practice through the use of protocols, guidance, education, peer support, and dialogue. The goal is to engage in authentic professional learning and mutual support that is both relevant and timely, helping each other tackle today’s most pressing issues, while creating an ongoing professional network for the purpose of achieving personal and professional goals.
Mastermind Session Details:
- Each Cohort will be limited to 15 experienced New Jersey School Leaders.*
Seven scheduled 90-minute private and confidential Zoom sessions throughout the spring
- Facilitated by an experienced Mastermind colleague and NJPSA school leader
- Future topics to be chosen by the cohort
- Members: $550; Non-members: $700
* Mastermind groups are not intended for school leaders in the beginning of their administrative careers. All participants are expected to have at least five years of experience.
Schedule: 5 pm - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Feb. 15
- Wednesday, March 9
- Thursday, March 31
- Tuesday, April 26
Thursday, May 12
- Tuesday, May 24
- Wednesday, June 8
To learn more, contact Dr. Donna McInerney, CEO of FEA, at (609)860-1200 or email@example.com or register for the upcoming cohort by clicking on the “register” button below.