Dear #RPSStrong Family,
Please note the following COVID-19 positive test result/s, which will be added to our COVID-19 Dashboard shortly:
- Cardinal Elementary School – 1 staff member (last there 11/29)
- Chimborazo Elementary School – 1 student (last there 12/2) and 1 staff member (last there 12/6)
- George W. Carver Elementary School – 1 staff member (last there 11/23)
- Southampton Elementary School – 1 student (last there 11/23)
- Westover Hills Elementary School – 1 student (last there 12/7)
We are in the process of contact tracing and notifying impacted students and personnel to quarantine, as necessary. Please reach out to your primary care provider if you have any concerns, or contact the Richmond City Health District at (804) 205-3501 for COVID-19 testing information and other resources.
Our number one priority remains the health and safety of our students, staff, and families. Please help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 by getting vaccinated, wearing a mask, staying physically distant, and frequently washing your hands.
As always, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
With great appreciation,