Now in its eighth year, this campaign is an international effort from the CERN Foundation in partnership with medical professionals, patients and caregivers from around the world. Together, we have designated May 5, 2019, as Ependymoma Awareness Day!
Attend the Butterfly Release!
The CERN Foundation will commemorate Ependymoma Awareness Day with a mass butterfly release that will take place on May 5 during the 2019 National Brain Tumor Society's Head to the Hill
activities in Washington, DC.
If you would like to attend the butterfly release, please RSVP to email@example.com
On a local level, we urge you to participate in an ependymoma awareness activity, helping to create a greater understanding of the disease.
You could support awareness in the following ways:
- Create your own Awareness Day event!
- Raise funds to help with research!
- Share information on ependymoma with another person who has never heard of it!
- Tell your healthcare providers about Ependymoma Awareness Day!
- Document your awareness efforts on your Facebook page, Twitter account or blog and use the hashtag #CERNbutterfly!
- Educate colleagues, co-workers, school groups and congregations!
- Order and wear an ependymoma awareness lapel pin or CERN hat!
- Display CERN awareness balloons!
- Seek recognition from your local government or ministry of health!
For more ideas, read how others
around the world have commemorated Ependymoma Awareness Day. For more information, contact us
Show Your Support!
The CERN Foundation is currently engaged in a range of community outreach programs and support efforts designed to have a positive impact on the lives of children and adults living with ependymoma, as well as their families and caregivers. Please consider supporting our efforts
by making a donation or creating your own online fundraising campaign.