Apply Now: New CO.LAB HealthTech Accelerator
CO.LAB is now accepting applications through February 18 for the new HealthTech Accelerator. The mission of CO.LAB’s HealthTech Accelerator is to advance innovation in the healthcare industry by connecting promising startups with leading legacy healthcare organizations in the Chattanooga region.
As a collaboration with Erlanger (the nation’s 10th-largest public healthcare system) and Unum (a Fortune 500 insurance company), startups have the unique opportunity to work closely with industry leaders in healthcare and the insurance market. Through an intensive 10-week program, companies will accelerate progress by building strategic relationships, validating assumptions, pursuing strategic capital and expanding capacity.
Application Period: January 7 - February 18, 2019
Program Launch: April 1, 2019
Ideal candidates for the HealthTech Accelerator have:
- A team of qualified individuals committed to the long-term success of the venture
- A drive to establish critical industry partnerships, gain valuable data and scale
- MVP product or service in one, but not limited to, of the following areas:
- Patient Management, Medical Devices, Digital Health, Virtual Care/Telehealth, Billing Management
- Revenue Cycle, Supply Chain Management, Workforce Optimization, Care Delivery Models