National Conference: Themes and Audiences
The third annual NSDA National Conference will take place August 4-6 in Colorado Springs! Do you have a proposal for a session that addresses one or more of the following themes or audiences?
• New to Speech and Debate: Practical solutions for those who are new to coaching or teaching speech and debate.
• Inclusive Teams and Tournament Practices: Address inclusion in speech and debate classrooms, tournaments, and the community as a whole.
• NSDA District Leadership: Address ideas, concerns, and best practices related to NSDA District leadership at the local and national level.
• Classroom Focused: Offer strategies specifically for those who teach speech and debate courses.
• Competition Focused: Address issues related to competitive speech and debate coaching and preparation.
• Workshop: An interactive workshop given by one or more coaches/teachers who will demonstrate coaching/teaching a particular speech and/or debate skill.
• Communication and Theatre Studies: Analyze the practice and/or study of communication, rhetoric, and/or theatre.
Share your proposal for a session, a round table discussion, or a panel by Monday, November 12.