Opportunities to Sponsor the IECA Western Virtual Connection: Wildfire Planning and Remediation in the Western US
Join us for the IECA Western Virtual Connection: Wildfire Planning and Remediation in the Western US. This event offers three (3) live webinars over three weeks with no cost to IECA members and $45 for nonmembers. This series will focus on wildfire planning and remediation techniques in the Western US.
Tuesday, September 29 - 11:45AM - 1:00PM PT
First Steps Following an Incident of Wildfire: Development of a Hazard Assessment and Mitigation Plan (HAMP) - Michael Harding - Environmental Scientist
Erosion Control and Stormwater Contractor Perspective - Installation and Lessons Learned - Brandon Coppedge and Jay Selby - Selby's Soil | SSEC APEX
Tuesday, October 6 - 11:45AM - 1:00PM PT
Incident Management CalRecycle Specifications and Procedures - Todd Thalhamer, PE, CalRecycle
Camp Fire; Initial Response Efforts and Emergency Watershed Protective Measures - Radley Ott, P.E. M.S., Assistant Director, Butte County Department of Public Works
Tuesday, October 13 - 11:45AM - 1:00PM PT
A Brief History of Post-Fire Assessment on Non-Federal Lands in California - Pete Cafferata - Watershed Protection Program Manager, California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Challenges of Post-Wildfire Erosion Control from the Perspective of a Transportation Agency - Logan Moore - Landscape Architect, DOT District 2
We are offering an exclusive series and daily sponsorship opportunities for this unique Chapter event. We know that marketing your business requires you to constantly make difficult decisions on the budget and resources needed to successfully promote your product or service. Sponsoring this industry specific webinar is a highly effective way of balancing these factors and achieving your goals while supporting your local IECA Western Chapter.
Exclusive Platinum Sponsorship Package Includes:
- A 3-Minute prerecorded webinar, video or recording of your choice featured in the Virtual Connection Package for all attendees to view.
- A 3-Minute prerecorded webinar, video or recording of your choice posted under vendor showcases in the IECA resource library.
- All the ‘webinar daily sponsorship package’ benefits for all the webinars!
- 10 attendee passes for non-members
Webinar Daily Sponsorship Package Includes: (Up to 3 Sponsors Daily)
- Branding on promotional materials leading up to the live event for your selected daily webinar.
- Presentation slide showcasing your logo with three key points about your business and contact information in your selected daily webinar.
- Hundreds of quality leads – you will receive all registration/attendees complete contact information from your selected daily webinar.
- Your hyperlinked company logo will be on multiple webinar promotions to over 8,500 subscribers each time.
- The Webinar will be “On Demand Webinar” for one year on the IECA eHub platform.
- Your logo on screen upper right corner during entire webinar event.
- Promotions on our Social Media Platforms with nearly 4,000 combined followers: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Sponsors are highly encouraged to repost.
- 5 attendee passes for non-members
$1,200 Member | $1,500 Non-Member for the Series Exclusive for Platinum Only
$300 Members | $500 Non-Members Per Day
Email Kim@ieca.org or call Direct: 303-468-2236 | Cell 970-846-9015