Selection Form for In-Person or Virtual Learning (2021-22)
The Toronto District School Board (TDSB) will be asking all families to complete a Selection Form for In-Person or Virtual Learning for the 2021-22 school year.
Over the past several weeks, COVID-19 cases in Toronto have continued to decline, and we have seen significant progress with vaccines among adults and children aged 12-17. This is encouraging news, and we look forward to reconnecting all students to their home schools and welcoming them in person in September.
While requests for Virtual Learning will be accommodated where necessary, we strongly encourage all students to select In-Person Learning. Based on our TDSB data about how students feel they learn best, and available data with respect to students returning to in-person learning, we feel confident that this is the best choice for students following what has been a challenging year.
Families can complete the Selection Form for In-Person or Virtual Learning online from Thursday, August 5 to Thursday, August 12.
- An email with a Selection Form link will be sent on Thursday, August 5.
- Families with two or more children will receive a separate email and link for each student.
- Families must complete the Selection Form using the link provided.
- Those without an email address on file with the TDSB will receive a phone call to complete the Selection Form between August 10 and 12.
- Students will be placed in In-Person Learning if we do not receive a completed Selection Form by August 12.