Dear Parents/Guardians & Student-Athletes:
Fenwick is excited to finally reopen its sports programs on this coming Monday, June 15, for returning student-athletes and on June 22 for incoming freshman students. Please click on the red button below my signature line for locations, procedures and protocol as our athletic teams resume workouts. Additionally, please be advised that:
- The head coach of each program is in charge of the grouping assignments for each sport. Athletes should be hearing directly from the head coach regarding their assignment (time, location, and group).
- For multi-sport athletes, they are encouraged to prioritize Fall sports. (Fall over Winter/Spring and Winter over Spring).
- Once assigned to a group, players cannot move into another group.
- Phase 1 is strictly speed/agility, exercise, strength and conditioning (no sport-specific activity).
- These workouts are 100% voluntary.
- No spectators are allowed on the premises. Parents or family should stay in their cars when they drop off their son/daughter.
If you do not hear from your coach by the end of this week, please reach out directly to him/her or to the Athletic Department. Click here to access our Coaches Directory.
Lastly, if you do not feel comfortable allowing your child to participate at this time, please contact Tracy Bonaccorsi via email.
Scott Thies '99
Director of Athletics
(708) 386-0127, ext. 343