Special CCAC Member Meeting: Tuesday, June 8, 2021
As many CCAC members know, CCAC has been working in partnership with the Department of Planning and Development (DPD) on a number of issues, most notably a recovery plan from the pandemic for the Central City and the Mayor's INVEST South/West initiative.
For the June CCAC membership meeting, CCAC members and officials from DPD will be reviewing these most recent efforts, and explore additional partnerships between the City of Chicago and CCAC.
- Cindy Chan Roubik, Chicago Department of Planning and Development
- Gerardo Garcia, Chicago Department of Planning and Development
- Greg Hummel, CCAC Chairman and Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Andrew Broderick, President of The Burnham Council and Perkins & Will
- Christopher Hall, SOM
- Kimberly Dowdell, HOK
- Jane Wilberding, Sam Schwartz
- Richard Wilson, Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill