We want to share an opportunity to receive information on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) specific to the travel and tourism industry.
Tomorrow, U.S. Travel is hosting an industry-wide call that will convene experts from the health, security, economic and travel sectors for a holistic view of coronavirus developments, including the latest on the outbreak and response to the impact on inbound and domestic travel to the U.S. There will be time for Q&A following the updates.
Register below to hear from:
- Dr. Jay Butler, Deputy Director for Infectious Diseases, CDC
- Alyce Modesto, Director of COVID-19 Operations, Customs & Border Protection
- Brett Feddersen, Acting Executive Director of National Security & Incident Response, Federal Aviation Administration
- David Short, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Aviation & International Affairs, Department of Transportation
- Adam Sacks, President, Tourism Economics
Wednesday, March 4
Time: 12:00 p.m.