By Nicole McCabe and Jessy Wallace
Congrats everyone! We made it through not only another school year, but by far the most difficult school year we have seen, both as parents and as volunteers in the schools. From the entire Chandler School Boosters Board - THANK YOU!!
If your group is transitioning into a new board for the 2021/2022 school year, we have an easy checklist for you to reference to make the transition smooth and easy:
For outgoing board members:
- Direct new board members to the CSB website to register.
- Pass along banking information and account access.
- If you have a binder of helpful information such as past events, vendor information, people who are interested in volunteering, anything that would be helpful for a new board, make sure they have access to this information
- Make sure the new board has a copy of your bylaws
- Any other accounts they will need access to, please be sure to give them the information to login.
For incoming board members:
- Please go to the CSB website to register. Make sure ALL members of your board registers. This is how we keep track of board members for all the groups and this is how you will receive communications from the CSB.
- Each group also needs to download and fill out the Application for Renewal Membership form and return to Erin Northroup via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a board review your group's bylaws. The bylaws will tell you how to run meetings, the role of each person on your board, and many other things to help your group run smoothly and operate within CUSD and CSB parameters.
- Reach out to us if you have any questions! You can use the button at the top of these weekly emails or use the contact information at the bottom of this email to reach out to any board or staff member at any time.