Submit required forms for Spring 2021!
All international students (except those graduating this December or January) are required to submit forms for Spring 2021 to indicate their study plans. All new, continuing, or returning international students should follow these instructions:
ISSS e-form: Spring 2021 Study Plan Confirmation
All international students (all campuses, all levels) must submit this form.
- Log in to InterLink, navigate to Spring 2021 in the menu on the left, and then "Spring 2021 Study Plan Confirmation."
- In this form, you will indicate where you will be located for spring semester (inside or outside the U.S.), and whether you will be enrolled full-time, part-time, or taking a leave of absence.
- This form must be submitted by January 25, but should ideally be submitted before January 15.
Miami University Attendance Option
Undergraduates on the Oxford campus who plan to enroll for Spring 2021 must submit this form.
- This form must be submitted by January 15. Beginning January 8, you will not be able to log into MyMiami until you have submitted this form.
- In this form, you will indicate if you will be on campus for spring semester, or studying remotely. Note the following:
- You must be enrolled only in online courses in order to select the remote attendance option.
- If you are outside the U.S. and were granted permission by instructors to take a hybrid course remotely, you will not be able to select the remote option. Go ahead and submit the on-campus option. Once you have submitted the ISSS Spring 2021 Study Plan Confirmation form, ISSS will use the information to update your Attendance Option in order to reflect your actual location.