Opportunities to Sponsor the Challenge Meets Opportunity Series Close the Gap: IECA Global Erosion Control Case Studies
Join the International Erosion Control Association (IECA) for the Challenge Meets Opportunity: Global Erosion Control Case Studies where we will explore the worlds challenges in erosion control and how innovation and collaboration has led to success. Learn from industry leaders throughout the world as they tackle erosion control to continue to provide clean water and care for the environment.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- Different approaches to challenging erosion control throughout the world
- Regional regulations from around the globe.
- How people throughout the world are protecting our environment and working to provide communities clean water.
[Australia] The Largest Reinforced Earth Embankment in the Southern Hemisphere - Kirsty Dykes
[New Zealand] Erosion and Sediment Control in New Zealand and the Evolution of Sediment Retention Ponds - Campbell Stewart
[Australia] Getting Dirty Down Under – The Challenges of Implementing Effective Erosion and Sediment Control in Australia - Michael Frankcombe
November 3, 2020 | 02:00 UTC Time - Asia (convert to your time zone)
[Beijing, China] Ecological Remediation Solutions on Slopes in China - Jia Hu
[Malaysia] Sediment Capture: Effective Site PE-BMPs in Malaysia - Wing Leong
[Chengdu, China] Integrated Restoration Technology for Disturbed Land Based on an Eco-Friendly Material - Professor Xiang Jun, Pei
November 4, 2020 | 14:00 UTC Time - Europe and South Africa (convert to your time zone)
[South Africa] Soil Reinforced System - M4 Durban - Samantha Naidoo
[England] Soil Erosion Control in the UK: Policies and Practices - Jane Rickson
[France] River Bend Bioengineering in France - Daniel McDonald
[Canada] Sediment Control and Urban Stream Restoration: A Canadian Case Study - Heather Amirault
[USA] Re-wilding Streams and Floodplains to Enhance Ecosystem Services in the USA - Greg Jennings
[South America] Designing an Erosion Bank Protection Applying Numerical Models - Camisea River, Peru - Gustavo Osvaldo Salerno, CPESC
Exclusive Platinum Sponsorship Package Includes:
- A 3-Minute prerecorded video or recording of your choice featured in the Virtual Connection Package for all attendees to view.
- A 3-Minute prerecorded video or recording of your choice posted under vendor showcases in the IECA resource library.
- All the ‘webinar daily sponsorship package’ benefits for all the webinars minus the presentaion slide.
- 10 attendee passes for non-members
Webinar Daily Sponsorship Package Includes: (Up to 3 Sponsors Daily)
- Branding on promotional materials leading up to the live event for your selected daily webinar.
- Presentation slide showcasing your logo with 3 - 5 sentences about your business and contact information in your selected daily webinar.
- Hundreds of quality leads – you will receive all registration/attendees complete contact information from your selected daily webinar.
- Your hyperlinked company logo will be on multiple webinar promotions to over 8,500 subscribers each time.
- The Webinar will be “On Demand Webinar” for one year on the IECA eHub platform.
- Your logo on screen upper right corner during entire webinar event.
- Promotions on our Social Media Platforms with nearly 4,000 combined followers: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Sponsors are highly encouraged to repost.
- 5 attendee passes for non-members
$1,500 Member | $2,000 Non-Member for the Series Exclusive for Platinum Only US
$500 Members | $800 Non-Members Per Day US
Email Kim@ieca.org or call Direct: 303-468-2236 | Cell 970-846-9015