Time to stock up on some freezer and pantry items as well as get amazing fresh peaches, apricots and plums!
The next peach to ripen at Warner's Farm
is the Garnet Beauty
- A medium/large semi-freestone peach with yellow skin and a pink blush. Juicy and great for pies, cobblers and fresh eating. Plum options include
- Vibrant Blue Plums - A semi-freestone plum with amber coloured flesh and violet-blue skin; as well as
- Shiro Plums - A small Japanese yellow plum with a reddish cheek. You will taste tartness under the skin and sweeter flesh.
There are a few items that will be available this week, and then not again for a few. Look for full product lines from:
- Gordon's Goat Dairy has their full listing of Goat Cheese from (order soon for best choice as I'll send the order in on Friday)
- Oak ManorOrganic bread flours and grains
- Snider's Pork Sausage - So tasty and available in bulk or links
Don't forget all the amazing veggies we have available - Collards, Carrots, Beets and Tomatoes to name a few!
Rachael and Maryrose