The International Student Center (ISC) is located in MacMillan Hall 017 (lower level - enter through the parking lot, center entrance). Come to the ISC for fun activities, questions about support resources, getting involved with the local/international community, and other events! Coming up:
- Today from 4-5pm, meet with ISSS staff, say farewell to ISSS advisor Alex Kailer, and enjoy snacks from around the world (outside).
- Questions about billing or payment at Miami? Drop in to meet with staff from the One Stop and Bursar for issues with bill payment - 1-3pm on Wednesday, September 1
- Questions about the student health insurance plan and/or U.S. health insurance? Drop in to meet with an Aetna representative - 3-5 pm on Thursday, September 2
Regularly scheduled sessions in the ISC include:
- Mondays and Tuesdays, 9-11am (ET)
- Wednesdays and Thurdays, 2-4 pm (ET)
Campus Care (informal meetings with Student Counseling Services)
- Tuesdays, 3-4pm (ET) - starting September 7
Student groups interested in holding meetings, events, or activities in the International Student Center should contact Dan Sinetar, dansinetar@MiamiOH.edu.
Campus and community partners are also welcome to reach out about collaborative initiatives.