Portland, ORE. —
The City of Portland’s energy performance reporting requirements for commercial buildings over 50,000 square feet begin April 22, 2016 and one year later for buildings over 20,000 square feet.
Sign up for a FREE information session in November to:
- Hear about the City’s new requirement for office buildings, retail spaces, grocery stores and hotels over 20,000 square feet.
- Meet staff from local utilities who can help you access energy data.
- Connect with the Energy Trust of Oregon to find ways to save money on energy bills and improve your building’s performance.
- Learn from US Environmental Protection Agency experts about ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager web tool.
Choose one of these sessions:
- Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m
- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Want to go deeper?
Bring your questions and a computer to go in-depth with ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager experts during an “office hours” session on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
DoubleTree Hilton Portland
1000 NE Multnomah St.
- Easily accessible by Tri-Met MAX Light Rail and bus service.
- On-site parking available for a fee.
- Light refreshments will be served.
- Prize drawings at each session!
Hosted by: City of Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency