Sponsored ‘Top Docs’ features state-of-art, full-service lab Gravity Diagnostics
The latest edition of the Medical Association of Georgia’s (MAG) ‘Top Docs’ show was sponsored by Gravity Diagnostics, which is a state-of-the-art, full-service lab that is licensed in all 50 states.
The episode features Tony Remington, who is one of Gravity’s co-founders and its CEO.
– Gravity’s history and mission
– How Gravity got into COVID-19 testing
– What kinds of COVID and other tests Gravity offers
– How Gravity’s tests are unique
– Whether Gravity can test for the Delta and other COVID variants
– The average turn-around time for Gravity’s test results
– Gravity’s customer base
– How COVID testing will change in the coming months
– Gravity’s plans to test students in the K-12 settings
– How testing can get people back into the office
– Gravity’s plans for the future
Remington is a “proven health care industry leader who is focused on value-based medical solutions. His passion is to deliver transformative patient care through physician education with a focus on regulatory compliance. He brings over 20 years of experience with management responsibility from multi-nationals and senior executive positions with several venture-backed start-ups. Remington specializes in developing and executing on U.S. distribution strategies for health care companies. He has a bachelor’s degree from Bentley University and an MBA from Boston College.”
Gravity provides innovative testing for COVID-19, upper respiratory infections, toxicology, pharmacogenomics, and sexually transmitted infections. Gravity has more than 1,000 customers across the country – from small private practices to universities to fortune 500 companies.
The views of the guests who appear on ‘Top Docs’ are theirs and are not necessarily consistent with MAG’s policies or positions. Contact Tom Kornegay at email@example.com with questions about MAG’s ‘Top Docs’ show.