Welcome back Dragons! Hope everyone is energized and ready to learn!
We are getting closer to Magic Dragon Day! Hooray!
Magic Dragon Day (Saturday, May 2) - Sponsorships Available
You should have received a mailing about Magic Dragon Day sponsorship opportunities. Sponsors are vital to the success of Magic Dragon Day! The generous sponsorships offset the cost of Magic Dragon Day and increase the amount that the SMPA provides to the school.
Various sponsorship benefits are available depending on the contribution level. Blue or White Team Backer sponsorships provide a great way for families or groups of families and friends to show their team pride! Please consider a Magic Dragon Day sponsorship today!
Please contact Erin Bills (email@example.com
) to become a Magic Dragon Day sponsor. Sponsorship commitments are due by Monday, March 23, 2015.
Download a copy of the Sponsorship Form here.
Magic Dragon Day Order Forms
Order form packets for Magic Dragon Day 2015 will be sent home with your youngest child on Tuesday, March 17
. Included are order forms for Wristbands and Tickets, T-Shirts, Dragon-Grams, Q-BBQ & Pies to Go.
Completed forms are due to your child's homeroom teacher or either school office by Friday, March 27, 2015
. Should you need them, extra forms are in the office. Questions? Please contact:
Madeline Gorman: 929-1290 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or Alison Roussy: 855-9090 / email@example.com
Magic Dragon Day T-Shirt Contest Winners
Thanks to everyone who submitted a drawing for the Magic Dragon Day T-Shirt contest. Many talented and creative drawings were submitted by the students. The winners were chosen by a committee of Magic Dragon Day volunteers and school administration. Congratulations to the class winners:
- Kindergarten – Marshall Renwick
- 1st - Mary Allison Monroe
- 2nd - Foster Stockton
- 3rd - Ana Wojtyziak
- 4th - Morgan Dixon
- 5th - Virginia Kardian
- Middle School - Alex Clark
Winning dragons will be on display around the school!
Special congratulations to Page Wells (4th) whose dragon will appear on the Magic Dragon Day 2015 T-Shirt!!
Let's Be Friends!
Get connected to keep abreast of St M news, events, calendar changes and information.
Current and past issues of "This Week at St. Michael's" are now archived on our website under "News and Events," as well as under "Community."
A busy week ahead! (Friday is also the first day of Spring! Finally!)
- Third Grade Salad and Fruit Bar Day, Tuesday, 3/17, 11:45 a.m.
- Afterschool "Fun and Games," Tuesday, 3/17, 3-4 p.m.
- K Trip to Maymont Nature Center, Wednesday, 3/18, 9:45 a.m.
- Deadline to Submit Birthday Books, Wednesday, 3/18.
- Championship Chess, Wednesday, 3/18, 2:40-3:40 p.m.
- Math Club, Thursday, 3/19, 3:10-4:10 p.m.
- Author Visit Cece Bell (Gr 3-5), Thursday, 3/19, 8:30 a.m.
- Kindergarten Play (Adams), Friday, 3/20, 8:30 a.m.
- Spring Play Rehearsals (speaking parts only this week), Wednesday, 3/18 and Friday 3/20, 3-4 p.m.
- Babysitting Certification Class (rescheduled), Thursday, 3/19, 3-5 p.m.
- SCA Community Service Presentation, Friday, 3/20, 2 p.m.
- New Clubs begin, Friday, 3/20.
- Girls Middle School Lacrosse team practice, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 3/16-3/18 from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Boys Middle School Lacrosse team practice, Tuesday, 3/17 and Thursday, 3/19, 5:15-6:45 p.m.
- Track practice, Monday, 3/16, 3:30-5pm; Tuesday, 3/17, and Friday 3/20, 3:15-5 p.m. at the Trinity track.