Registration is Open! Homeownership Training Conference: April 15, 2020
We believe in successful homeownership and that success starts with you, our homeownership lenders and real estate agent partners. Please join us for our premier training and networking event of the year! You will learn how to successfully offer our programs, refresh your knowledge, and hear from industry professionals. We'll also celebrate the 10 year anniversary of our Top Producing Loan Officer Program and unveil our future program.
Whether you are new or familiar with our programs, we'll have sessions applicable to your role and experience level. We'll offer 11 engaging and dynamic sessions. Although content may be similar to past Minnesota Housing trainings, all sessions are either brand new or redesigned. Breakout sessions are as follows:
- Start Up Program Eligibility
- Eligibility Income Calculations
- Panel Discussions on timely topics
- Forms and Commitment System
- Conventional Products and Updates
- Working with U.S. Bank HFA Division
- Home Improvement Loan Program
- Continuing Education for Real Estate Professionals - two hours! If agents have already taken the course with the same Department of Commerce ID, they will not receive additional credit. Courses include:
- Minnesota Housing: 1028144
- Minnesota Homeownership Center: 1017194
Lending Partners: Please invite your real estate partners to the conference by forwarding this eNews. Agents will have an opportunity to learn our programs and see how you help your borrowers achieve homeownership.
See details and registration link below. More details to come! Check out eNews and training page.
Theme: Believe in Homeownership - Time to Go Big!
Date and time: Wednesday, April 15, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West, 3131 Campus Drive, Plymouth, MN 55441
Cost: $40 per person (includes beverages, snacks, and lunch)
- 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.: Check-in and networking, with breakfast and coffee provided
- 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.: Opening program and Top Producing Loan Officer Program
- 10:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Lunch onsite and networking
- 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.: Afternoon breakout sessions