Orientation Programs on JumboLife
Undergraduate Orientation will be hosted on JumboLife and open to incoming students only through their Single Sign-On. Students will be automatically enrolled and will be able to access the materials beginning Thursday, September 3 at 9 a.m.
Parents and families will not have access to the materials. Anyone may access the full calendar online.
To access Undergraduate Orientation, follow these steps:
- Head over to jumbolife.tufts.edu
- Click the person icon in the top right corner, and select "Log-In"
- Log in using your Tufts Single Sign-On (SSO) - this is your Tufts UTLN and password.
- Select Opportunities in the top menu bar.
- Select Experiences
- Click the teal "Undergraduate Orientation" icon
From here, you'll be able to complete your Undergraduate Orientation materials. As a reminder, for Orientation programs happening over zoom, students must log-in using the Tufts Single Sign-On (not just using your Tufts email on the normal log-in page).
To learn more, check out our welcome video: