On behalf of our clients, staff, volunteers, and Board of Directors, Catholic Social Services of Southern Nebraska wants you to know we are thinking of and praying for you and your families during this unprecedented and challenging time. We are so grateful for the outpouring of donations, prayers and support over the last month from so many people from all over the country. Your ongoing dedication and commitment to our mission is humbling. Thank you!
We know that challenging times will continue long after the pandemic for many of our clients and CSS volunteers and staff will be there serving clients on the front lines and bringing hope to those who need us the most.
How CSS is responding to COVID-19:
From drive-up food distribution sites, to pre-packing groceries for pick-up or delivery to the homebound elderly, we strive to meet the needs of those impacted by COVID-19. And that need grows more each day. We have set up a fund to help our neighbors with rent, utilities and cash assistance. At Immaculate Heart of Mary Counseling Center, we have transitioned to telehealth for counseling services for those dealing with anxiety and loneliness. And we continue to protect women and children from domestic abuse at St. Gianna Women’s Homes.
What you can do:
- Please pray for all those affected by COVID-19, all CSS staff and volunteers, and all those they serve!
- If you received a stimulus check and would like to help bring hope to those most vulnerable in southern Nebraska, donations can be sent to: 2241 O St., Lincoln, NE 68510 or you may donate online here as we strive to bring hope during this pandemic.
- You can sign up to make a monthly gift that will help us bring Hope in the Good to those in need across southern Nebraska. To fill out our ACH authorization form, click here.
- If you know of someone who is depressed, anxious or stressed, please refer them to the Immaculate Heart of Mary Counseling Center at (402) 489-1834 or for more information click here.
- Please check our website at www.cssisus.org or follow us on Facebook to receive the most current information on hours, services, and ways you can help.