Updated Household Demographic/Project Information Form
To help standardize and simplify data collection and entry, we released a new version of the Household Demographic/Project Information form. This new version is effective immediately and old versions should no longer be used.
1. Save the form to your computer before you open it.
- Access the Household Demographic/Project Information form in the “Forms and Income Limits” section of the Impact Fund web page under "Reporting".
- Follow the directions to save the file to your computer as an Excel Macro-Enabled Template (.xltm).
- You will not be able to save or print the form once you open it until certain required fields (Administrator's Name, Agreement ID number, Borrower Name, Household Income, Number of Residents, Property Address, Closing Date, and all sources of Value Gap and Affordability Gap) have been completed.
2. Complete the form.
- Each time you complete a project through an Impact Fund award, complete a Household Demographic/Project Information form.
- If you've previously submitted a form and need to update information, submit a revised form including notes about the revision.
3. Submit the form securely.
- Submit as an Excel document using the Single Family Secure File Exchange or other secure email. Review these instructions for more information about the Secure File Exchange. This is the best way to send private data to us.
- You can no longer fax or mail the Household Demographic/Project Information form.