Consultations offered by Minnesota State Arts Board and Springboard for the Arts at Rural Arts and Cultural Summit
The Minnesota State Arts Board will be joining Springboard for the Arts representatives in offering free consultations during the Rural Arts and Cultural Summit. Meet with an Arts Board program officer for a 15-minute consultation to share details about your creative project or idea. Program officers will share information about Arts Board funding opportunities, offer their feedback, and answer your questions.
You can sign up to meet with an Arts Board or Springboard for the Arts representative during check-in at the Summit. Free consultations will be offered by the following individuals.
- Rina Rossi – Minnesota State Arts Board program officer (administers the Minnesota Festival Support, Folk and Traditional Arts, and Arts Tour Minnesota grant programs)
- Natalie Kennedy-Schuck – Minnesota State Arts Board program officer (administers the Arts Access, Arts Learning and Partnership in Arts Participation grant programs)
- Jeremy Staab - Entrepreneurial development, grant administration, business planning, sales, project management
- Adia Morris -Theater (acting, directing and teaching), Dance (dance, choreography), and On Camera (film, commercial, hosting)
- Laura Youngbird - Visual Art (drawing, painting, printmaking), Instructor, Art Advocate and Administrator (leadership)
- Walter Lehmann - Legal and business affairs services (Lehmann PLC)