Opportunities to Sponsor the IECA Northeast Virtual Connection: Building a Stronger Site Management Toolbox
The Northeast Chapter strives to bring together stakeholders interested in protecting the waters and wetlands in New York and the New England states. While our in-person 2020 event needed to be cancelled, we are pleased to offer an excellent on-line event that features well known regional experts on topics that span the interests of our chapter members. The theme of our three-day event on November 17 - 19 is to build a better site management toolbox. The conference begins with a panel discussion on the future vision for our chapter, and the next two days include six live presentations and several on-demand sessions. We also hope you will join in for our Annual Meeting on Thursday so you can learn how to become involved in the Chapter.
Tuesday, November 17
1:30 - 2:30PM |Panel Discussion: A Vision for the Future: The Northeast Chapter of the International Erosion Control Association, Moderated by Eric Steinhauser, Sanborn Head; Concord, NH
Wednesday, November 18
9:00 - 10:00AM | Restoration at Solar Development Sites: Opportunities for Pollinator & Habitat Restoration Following Construction with Mickey Marcus, CPSWQ, CPESC. SWCA Environmental Consultants; Amherst, MA
10:10 - 11:10AM | How to Design Stormwater Management for Ground Mounted Solar Arrays with Steve Trinkaus, PE, Trinkaus Engineering, LLC; Southbury, CT
1:30 - 2:30PM | Erosion and Sediment Control Matters in Green Infrastructure Too! with Robert Woodman, PE, CPESC, ACF Environmental; Gorham, ME
Thursday, November 19
9:00 - 10:00AM | Case Studies and Lessons Learned Using Three Dimensional Stabilization with Mike Everhart, E. J. Prescott, Inc.; Gardiner, ME
10:10 - 11:10AM | Sediment Control on Construction Sites with John St. John, CWS, CPESC; Concord, NH
12:45 - 1:15PM | Northeast IECA Annual Meeting
Join the IECA Northeast Chapter Annual Meeting to hear an update from the chapter leadership and learn ways to get involved in your local chapter.
1:30 - 2:30PM | Innovations in Drainage Technology with Pete Hanrahan, CPESC, Hanarahan Environmental, LLC; Topsham, ME
We are offering an exclusive series and daily sponsorship opportunities for this unique Chapter event. We know that marketing your business requires you to constantly make difficult decisions on the budget and resources needed to successfully promote your product or service. Sponsoring this industry specific webinar is a highly effective way of balancing these factors and achieving your goals while supporting your local IECA Northeast Chapter.
Exclusive Platinum Sponsorship Package Includes:
- A 3-Minute prerecorded webinar, video or recording of your choice featured in the Virtual Connection Package for all attendees to view.
- A prerecorded webinar, video or recording of your choice posted under vendor showcases in the IECA resource library.
- All the ‘webinar daily sponsorship package’ benefits for all the webinars! (minus daily slide)
- 10 attendee passes for non-members
Webinar Daily Sponsorship Package Includes: (Up to 3 Sponsors Daily)
- Branding on promotional materials leading up to the live event for your selected daily webinar.
- Presentation slide showcasing your logo with 3 - 5 sentences about your business and contact information in your selected daily webinar.
- Hundreds of quality leads – you will receive all registration/attendees complete contact information from your selected daily webinar.
- Your hyperlinked company logo will be on multiple webinar promotions to over 8,500 subscribers each time.
- The Webinar will be “On Demand Webinar” for one year on the IECA eHub platform.
- Promotions on our Social Media Platforms with nearly 4,000 combined followers: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Sponsors are highly encouraged to repost.
- 5 attendee passes for non-members
$1,200 Member | $1,500 Non-Member for the Series Exclusive for Platinum Only
$300 Members | $500 Non-Members Per Day
Email Kim@ieca.org or call Direct: 303-468-2236 | Cell 970-846-9015