The Little Gym Classes 2020 Procedures
Procedures for all groups:
- Upon arrival “FREEZE” outside and your coach will invite you inside the building as soon as we finished cleaning!
- We will be cleaning the entire gym with a CDC/EPA approved cleaner between every class.
- Only the front door will be open to enter and exit.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before class begins and try not to stay past 5 minutes after class, to help with traffic flow and social distancing in the lobby.
- All families will have their temperature checked upon arrival. Those with an elevated temperature will be asked to return at a later date for a make-up class.
- We ask that everyone entering the facility use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entering.
- We have spaced out lobby seating to allow for social distancing, so please help us by not rearranging.
- We have added “Sanitation Stations” throughout the gym and lobby which include disinfecting wipes, tissues, and hand sanitizer.
- Please only bring one parent per child, and if possible, leave siblings at home. We do understand siblings might have to come and if they do please keep them sitting next to you. Our LEGO table is put away.
- We have implemented new ratios to keep classes within government guidelines and will adjust as new guidelines become available.
- Our water fountain will be closed. Please remember to bring a filled water bottle for your child, clearly labeled with their name. We will not be taking water into the gym, but if they need a drink, we will send them out to you!
Parent Child Procedures (12 kids/ 12 Parents Max):
- Parents you will be required to wear socks inside the gym, helping us to keep the gym clean! If you forget your socks, we will have some for purchase in the pro shop. $5 per pair of socks.
- Please remember only 1 parent per child inside class.
- Upon entering please help your child remove their socks and shoes and have them sit with you in one of our chairs until your Coach calls you into class.
- If you brought your own Kid Kit, that is awesome! We have hooks inside the gym to hang them on. No Kid Kit? No worries! We will still provide you with clean items to use.
- Kid Kits available for purchase here. https://the-little-gym-of-fort-myers.square.site/?fbclid=IwAR1iss1LMZpFaWLlf4vKmHQC-p9LRh4T72deJfMxsU9mH7RQgIXSpnUuFKI
- Have fun and feel free to participate however you feel comfortable!
Pre-K and Grade School:
- Upon entering the gym have your child remove their socks and shoes and have them sit next to you in one of our chairs until the Coach calls them to line up on a spot marker down the hallway.
- We have lots of fun ways to help with social distancing inside the gym, including visual spots to sit, stand, and jump!
- Funny Bugs classes have a maximum of 8 kids
- Giggle Worms/Good Friends classes have a maximum of 10 kids
- Grade School classes have a maximum of 14 kids
We are so excited to see your kids for
Thank you for your support and understanding!
If you have any questions call us at 239-362-0335, or text us at 239-778-1577