Purchase School Lunches Online!
Dear St. Michael's families,
St. Michael’s Episcopal School has partnered with Boonli.com (formerly orderlunches.com
) to provide a secure, fast and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view our hot lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web.
Registration and Ordering for September opens on: Wednesday, August 23.
Orders for the month of September must be placed by: Tuesday, September 5.
The first hot lunch date is: Monday, September 11.
- Go To: Boonli.com - (please bookmark this page)
- Note: If you registered last year for orderlunches.com, your login info is the same.
- Click on Register if a new family (or Login if you ordered last year.)
- Our School Password is: SMES376, add account, profile(s) information. You will need to choose the grade/teacher in the Lower School or the Middle School advisor your child has this year.
- Sign In & the Welcome page displays with Program Info (Order Schedule, Rules etc.)
- Click the arrow in the Welcome box to set the calendar to September.
- Click the Order link on the date to begin – First Lunch Date is: 9/11
- Check out & pay – Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
- St M has partnered again with Ellwood-Thompson as our primary vendor. Frank's Restorante will continue as our vendor for the popular Tuesday pizza day. Chick-fil-A will be available one day a month as a treat. For September, the Chick-fil-A date is Friday, 9/15.
For questions regarding Food or Policy, including Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations, please email Allyson Steele at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment.
- The shopping cart button is in the right-hand column. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
MINIMUM ORDER FEE:
A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00.
Thank you for participating in our School lunch program! As always, this is a VOLUNTARY program. Students are welcome to bring their own packed lunch each day.
Also, please remember to pack a lunch for your child for the first TWO weeks of school.
Michael G. Turner