Thank you for attending AAPEX 2016 and making it the best ever event for the global automotive aftermarket industry! Although the event is over, the AAPEX website and AAPEX mobile app can be used year-round to find new products, suppliers and solutions to stay ahead of the curve.
On Monday, Nov. 7, you’ll have the opportunity to give us feedback about AAPEX 2016 by taking the Attendee Survey. We hope you’ll take a few minutes to let us know how we did and what we can do differently to improve AAPEX. The survey will be sent to you via e-mail, and when you finish, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card.
Mark Your Calendar
AAPEX 2017 will be held Tuesday, Oct. 31, through Thursday, Nov. 2, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Watch this newsletter and your e-mail for important exhibitor dates and announcements.
Tune into AAPEX TV on YouTube
A crew of journalists reported live from AAPEX 2016 and it’s all on YouTube
and the AAPEX website! AAPEX TV captured the sights and sounds of this year’s event, as well as the daily headlines, special events and new product announcements. See additional coverage and highlights on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels.
AAPEX Buyers Select Best New Products
A special thank you to all AAPEX buyers who voted electronically to select the winning entries in this year’s New Product Showcase. The 2016 winners are:
- Business Tools & Services: Blue Sage Software, Pacesetter Plus,
- Accessories & General Merchandise: ITW Global Brands, Slime Pro-Series Super Duty Inflator,
- Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Dupli-Color/VHT, Dupli-Color Custom Wrap Removable Coating, Neon,
- Automotive Lighting: SBI Smart Brands International (America) Ltd., Michelin Tri-Light Flashlight Series,
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: Penray Companies Inc., Catalytic Converter Cleaner 2901,
- Hard Parts: Federal-Mogul Motorparts, MOOG® Complete Pre-Assembled Steering Linkage,
- Technology: MAHLE Service Solutions, SmartACX Mobile Phone App,
- Safety: Wagan Corporation, FRED Light 2.0,
- Tools & Equipment: JohnDow Industries, Tire Taxi™.
2016 New Packaging Showcase Winners
We were honored to have Tom Egan, vice president, Industry Services, PMMI – the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies – and Sean Riley, editor, Packaging Machinery Technology (PMT) magazine, judge this year’s entries in the New Packaging Showcase. The 2016 winners are:
- Environmental Impact: ADVICS North America, Inc., Copper-Free Ceramic Brake Pad,
- Innovation: Factory Motor Parts, Splash Resealable Ice Melt Shaker Bags,
- Marketing: ITW Global Brands, Slime Pro-Series,
- Performance: Gold Eagle Co., Start Your Engines!® Fuel System Revitalizer,
- Protection: Gold Eagle Co., HEET Gas-Line Antifreeze Cap-less Compliant Bottle.
AAPEX 2016 | Education: Oct. 31- Nov. 3, 2016 | Exhibits: Nov. 1-3, 2016 | Sands Expo | Las Vegas, NV
Thank you to AAPEX 2016 Sponsors
Spectra Premium Industries
ZF Services, LLC
Bilstein Shock Absorbers
Brake Parts Inc.
Gabriel Ride Control
Hangzhou JR Exhibition
Hastings Premium Filters
Jrone Turbo Technology
k100 Fuel Treatment
MANN & HUMMEL
Motorcar Parts of America
Pure Power Technologies
Standard Motor Products
TASCO Sales Reps
William T. Glasgow, Inc.
Keep the Conversation Going #aapex16