Need some kid-free time to wind down or take care of yourself? We can take care of that!!
PSNs are scheduled at least once a month on a Friday night.
If you have a child that is at least 4 years old on our mailing list, you will be notified when they are available for purchase.
For you, it’s a worry-free, well-deserved evening to yourself. For them, it’s an evening filled with adventure, skill-building, and fun! Parents’ Survival Nights at The Little Gym let you enjoy a kid free-evening to have a nice meal or catch up with friends. Meanwhile, your children get to experience quality “kid time” in a safe, fun, and familiar environment with trained instructors who keep them moving! The best part is your house is still tidy and they will be so exhausted they will go right to bed!
Parents' Survival Nights ("PSNs") are for children ages 4 - 9 years (& fully toilet independent) and are open to both The Little Gym members and non-members.
- Pizza Dinner (2 slices) - served right at the beginning
- Unlimited Juice with dinner
- 2 Hours of gym time
- Craft time
- Snack time (Send a labelled water bottle and a quick peanut-free snack)
- Member price (currently in a class) is $35 for the first child and $25 for siblings
- NON-member price is $5 more
Spots usually fill quickly!
To find out which ones still have space,
send us a text to 519-280-0949