Register Today for In-Person Training
Join Minnesota Housing and U.S. Bank HFA Division for our upcoming in-person training:
Don't miss this chance to refresh your skills and learn more about Minnesota Housing programs. Sessions include:
- Introduction to Minnesota Housing Programs
- Building Better Loans: For loan officers and underwriters
- Closing Better Loans: For processors, closers and post-closers
- U.S. Bank Updates and Q & A
- Online Commitment System Lab: For anyone using the Minnesota Housing online commitment system
- Homeownership for All - Advancing vibrant and diverse communities
- Home Improvement Refresher Training: For current home improvement lenders or homeownership lenders interested in the program
Registration is free and required for each attendee. Click on the registration link to view session descriptions and intended audiences.
You may attend any or all sessions. Note: Building Better Loans and Closing Better Loans morning sessions are the same as the afternoon sessions; select the one that works best for your schedule.