Updated Household Demographic/Project Information Form
To further simplify data collection and entry and gather additional types of information, we released a new version of the Household Demographic/Project Information form. This new version, dated January 9, 2019, is effective immediately. Prior versions of the form should no longer be used.
1. Always use the latest version of the form.
- Access the Household Demographic/Project Information form in the "Forms and Income Limits" section of the Impact Fund web page under "Reporting." The latest version is dated January 9, 2019.
2. Save the form to your computer before you open it.
- Follow the directions on the Impact Fund web page to save the file to your computer as an Excel Macro-Enabled Template (.xltm).
- You will not be able to save or print the form once you open it until certain required fields (Administrator's Name, Award ID number, Borrower Name, Household Income, Number of Residents, Property Address and Closing Date) have been completed.
3. Complete the form.
- Each time you complete a project through an Impact Fund award, complete a Household Demographic/Project Information form.
4. Submit the form securely.
- Submit as an Excel document using the Single Family Secure File Exchange or other secure email. Review these instructions for more information about the Secure File Exchange. This is the best way to send private data to us.
- We will not accept the Household Demographic/Project Information form via fax, mail, or in PDF format.
- If you've previously submitted a form and need to update information, submit a revised form and include in your submittal a statement that the form is revised and notes about the revisions.